Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blessed Be is finished


I used Katrina's suggestion and found the little flower button on the back of my camera, so was able to do this closeup of my finish of Blessed Be. I think it looks a little better than earlier pictures. Thank you Katrina! Now all I need to do is to tackle finishing it. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Kathy and Mindi, your input on soaking floss is much appreciated - I think you both make a lot of sense and I will go with being careful and not soaking the floss beforehand. The colors for Hope Perches are very pretty and I wouldn't want to lose any of their vividness. I'll just make sure not to drink my coffee anywhere near my stitching!

5 comments:

Sally said...

What a gorgeous finish! I've just downloaded this one myself:)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your finish, well done.

staci said...

Very cute finish! Congrats :)

Kathy said...

Great job!

Received this pattern, fabric and floss to do it at the stitch retreat I attended over the weekend. I love the design. They had finished theirs as a easel-backed flat. I probably will make mine into a little pillow or frame it.

The idea of keeping your coffee away from your stitching is a good idea. I have seen several projects ruined by spilled drinks.

monique said...

Cute finish; congrats!