I don't usually have something to post so soon after a previous entry, but I've actually made real headway on Summer Song by Midsummer Night Designs. I was so happy to finish the brown in the center of the flower - what a tedious job that was! But I really enjoyed stitching the flower petals - they are much brighter and more variegated than they appear in my photo - darn flash! There are a few places where I had to fudge a bit, including an over three stitch that I discovered when I was so far along I didn't have the heart to frog it, but overall it turned out pretty well. I even got used to stitching on the black fabric. Now all I have to do is the lettering, and it's done. My plan is to make a pillow. Have a happy rest of the weekend!